Communication is an important factor when it comes to the success of a business, whether…
For All Your Phone System Needs
Changing The Time/Date On The Tadiran FlexSet 280S Phone
Please note that the System Controls allows the attendant to program certain features (including the Time/Date Set) for system-wide operations.
Setting/Changing The Time
- To set the time, first press Time.
- Next, dial the time (4 digits, 12 hour clock) using leading zeros. For example, for 5 past 8, dial 0805.
- Then, choose AM or PM.
- Next, press Set and listen for the confirmation tone.
Setting/Changing The Date
- To set the date, press Time, and then select SetDte.
- Next, dial the date in the 6 digit format (either mm:dd:yy or dd:mm:yy depending on your system set up) and remember to use leading zeros. For example, May 26, 2002 should be entered as 052602 in North America.
- Then choose Set and listen for the confirmation tone.
And that’s how you change the time and date on the Tadiran phone. To find great pricing on our refurbished Tadiran FlexSet 280S phone and other new and refurbished phones, please visit Startechtel.com or call 800-564-8045. Find & follow us on Facebook, Google+, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Pinterest.