The Nortel M3904 phone is an ideal addition to any office phone system. Boasting a…
For All Your Phone System Needs
How To Speed Call On The Nortel M3904 Phone
Speed Call on the Nortel M3904 phone allows you to automatically dial frequently called telephone numbers by entering a one, two, or three digit code. See your network administrator to determine the capacity of your Speed Call list. A telephone designated as a Speed Call Controller can program or edit the Speed Call list. This feature must be enabled by your network administrator.
To store or change a Speed Call number:
- Press the Speed Call Controller Key (SpcCtlr). The triangular icon flashes, indicating programming mode.
- The phone prompts you to dial a one, two, or three digit code and telephone number.
Note: Dial the access code (if required) followed by the internal, external, or long-distance telephone number).
- Press the Speed Call Controller Key (SpcCtlr) again to save the code and number. The flashing icon turns off.
To make a Speed Call:
- Lift the handset.
- Press the Speed Call Controller key (SpcCtlr) or the Speed Call User key (SpcUser).
- Dial the Speed Call Code.
Make a System Speed Call
System Speed Call allows you to make a call by dialing Speed Call codes which may override your telephone’s calls of service restrictions. The System Speed Call feature is set up on the system by your network administrator. It is a speed dial number that is common to many users, therefore it is set up on the system not on your individual telephone.
To make a System Speed Call:
- Lift the handset.
- Press the System Speed Call Controller key (SScCtlr) or the System Speed Caller User key (SScUser). The number is automatically dialed.
And that is how you use the Speed Call feature on your Nortel M3904 phone. For more information, please see your network administrator.
For a vast selection of new and refurbished Nortel business phones and more, please visit Startechtel.com. If you have any questions regarding pricing or availability, please call 800-564-8045. You can also connect with us on Facebook, Google+, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Pinterest.