https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=scIF_yd-hNY The Avaya Definity 6408 phone boasts the Call Pickup feature. This allows you…
For All Your Phone System Needs
How To Use The Stored Number/View Feature On The Avaya Definity 6408 Phone
The Avaya Definity 6408 phone provides users with convenient features, including the Stored Number/View feature. This allows you to do the following:
- Check the phone number stored as an item on an Abbreviated Dialing List.
- Check the last dialed phone number.
- Check the name of the feature that has been programmed on any of your phone’s call appearance or feature buttons.
To utilize these features, begin by pressing the MENU button. Then press the View/BtnVu softkey or the VIEW button. Then proceed to the appropriate steps:
1. To view the number stored as a list item, press the selected Person List (Pers List) or Group List (Grp List) or System List (Sys List) button. Or you may dial the appropriate Abbreviated Dialing (AD) list code for List 1, List 2, or List 3. Please note that an Enhanced List (Enhcd List) may also be available – please see your System Manager for more information.
Next, dial the selected list item and the stored number will appear on the display. To see another stored number, select the desired list and follow the same steps. When you are finished, you may hang up. To return to the Normal Display Mode, press the Exit button.
2. To view the last phone number dialed, press the Redial button.
3. To view the feature stored on a call appearance/feature button, press the selected feature button. The name will appear on the display.
To view the number stored on an Abbreviated Dialing (AD) button, press the selected AD button.
You may repeat these steps accordingly to view another feature or number. To return to the Normal Call-Handling Mode display, press the Exit button.
And that is how you use the Stored Number/View feature on your Avaya phone. Check out this and other video tutorials on our YouTube channel. You may also connect with us on Facebook, Google+, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Pinterest for updates.
For an excellent selection of business phone systems and equipment, you may visit us online or call 1-800-564-8045.