There are many things to consider when purchasing a phone system. This can include cost,…
For All Your Phone System Needs
About The Avaya 9608G IP Phone
The New Year is a perfect time to start fresh. For businesses, a new VoIP phone system might be in order. The Avaya 9600 Series IP deskphones offer excellent features and are ideal for businesses small and large. They provide touchscreen access to web-based applications, menus, calendars, and directories, along with high-quality calling and messaging. If you are looking for a cost-effective, fully functional phone with support for integrated gigabit, the Avaya 9608G IP phone is the answer.
This 8-line phone is suited for the worker who relies on the phone as a useful and necessary communication tool day to day. With a monochrome display plus four softkeys and room for up to three 12- or 24-button Expansion Modules, this IP phone can grow with your business.
Key Features Of The Avaya 9608G IP Phone
- High definition audio for quality calls.
- Simplified call controls via display and softkeys (ex. Transfer, Conference, Forward).
- 8 dual-color Red/Green LED buttons offer visual cues.
- Secondary Gigabit Ethernet port for PC improves flexibility.
- Accommodates advanced unified communications solutions with Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) based infrastructure on the Avaya Aura platform.
- Power-over-Ethernet Class 1 design with “sleep mode” provides reduced energy consumptions and lower costs.
To learn more about the , and the other Avaya business phones we carry, please visit Startechtel.com. To speak with a representative, please call 800-564-8045.
For the latest news and updates, connect with us on Facebook, Google+, Twitter, LinkedIn and Pinterest.
5 based on votes
9608G IP phone
Available in Stock
Tags: Avaya, Avaya 9608G IP Phone, business phones, Key Features, voip phone features