The Polycom VVX 400 and 410 phones are an ideal choice for business offices. With…
For All Your Phone System Needs
Do Not Disturb Feature On The Polycom VVX 400-410 Phone
Enabling Do Not Disturb (DND) stops your phone from ringing and sends all incoming calls directly to voicemail. All calls you receive while DND is enabled are logged to your Recent Calls list.
When you enable Do Not Disturb, the following happens:
- The Do Not Disturb icon displays in the status bar.
- If your phone is idle, the Do Not Disturb icon displays next to your phone line in Lines view. If you have new messages or forwarding enabled, the messages or forwarding icon will display instead.
- The DND icon in Home view changes from white to red.
Note: Enabling Do Not Disturb on shared lines disables ringing only. You’ll still see a visual notification of the call and have the option to answer the call.
Why doesn’t the DND icon display?
- If you’ve set your presence status to Do Not Disturb, as well as enabled DND for your phone, the message “My Status: Do Not Disturb” will display instead of the date display, and the DND icon won’t display in the status bar.
To toggle Do Not Disturb on and off:
- From Home view, select DND. Or, if your phone is idle, press DND.
Using DND with Multiple Lines
By default, the Do Not Disturb feature applies to all lines on your phone. However, your phone may be set up so that you can enable the feature on a per-line basis.
To enable or disable Do Not Disturb for a particular line:
- From Home view, select DND.
- From the Line Select screen, use the up and down arrow keys to select the line to enable or disable Do Not Disturb on.
- From the Do Not Disturb screen, select Enable or Disable.
Automatically enabling or disabling Do Not Disturb for all lines:
- To automatically enable Do Not Disturb for all lines, press Set All.
- To automatically disable the feature for all lines, press Clear All.
And that is how you use the Do Not Disturb feature on the Polycom VVX 400-410 phones. If you have any further questions, please see your System Administrator.
Find new and refurbished Polycom phones and much more online at Startechtel.com! Please feel free to call 800-564-8045 if you have questions about our products or pricing. You can also connect with us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Pinterest.