https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hw8DE2KT3J0 One of the many helpful features offered with the Panasonic DBS VB-44223 phone…
For All Your Phone System Needs
Call Park On The Tadiran Emerald Ice Phone
The Call Park/Call Park Answer feature allows you to “park” a call at any extension. It is also used to retrieve a parked call from any extension. You can park and retrieve calls by dialing the Call Park Code (press PGM button then dial 73) followed by the extension number where the call is to be/has been parked.
- While connected to an outside line call, press PGM 73 or press pre-programmed Feature/DSS Button designated as CALL PARK (if programmed).
- Dial the extension number where this call is to be parked or press the Feature/DSS Button of the extension where this call is to be parked.
- The outside line is parked at that extension.
- Hang up the phone.
Call Park Answer
- While the phone is idle, press PGM 73 or press the pre-programmed Feature/DSS Button designated as CALL PARK.
- Dial the extension number where this call is to be parked, or press the Feature/DSS Button on the extension where the call is parked.
- You are connected to the call.
- Each telephone/extension has one personal extension number used to park one CO line call.
- From your telephone you can park a call at any active extension number.
- The Call Park feature code may be programmed on any programmable Feature/DSS Button.
- Calls can be retrieved from any extension.
- Calls that are parked follow the Transfer Recall Timer and will ring the initiating extension when that time has elapsed.
And that is how you use the Call Park/Call Park Answer feature on the Tadiran Emerald Ice phone. Please see your System Administrator for more information.
For find great pricing on our refurbished Tadiran Emerald Ice phones and other new and refurbished phones, please visit Startechtel.com or call 800-564-8045. Find & follow us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Pinterest.