There are many things to consider when purchasing a phone system. This can include cost,…
For All Your Phone System Needs
Get To Know The Mitel 5330E IP Phone
The Programmable Feature Keys and Softkeys are situated to the left of the large screen (11).
- The top three buttons are Softkeys which allow you to access specific call control features (non-programmable feature keys).
- The bottom eight buttons are the Programmable Keys. There are 8 per page for a maximum of 23 programmable keys plus 1 prime line key (bottom left feature key). These launch specific call control features and can be programmed using the Settings application or the Unified Communicator Express application.
On the right side of the phone, you will find the keypad at the bottom. Just above that are the Fixed Function Keys (6).
- The MENU button provides access to menus for your phone’s applications and settings.
- During a call, the CANCEL button ends a call. When programming the phone, it eliminates any input and returns to the previous menu level.
- The REDIAL button calls the last number dialed.
- The HOLD button places the current call on hold.
- The TRANS/CONF button initiates a call transfer or establishes a three-party conference call.
- The MESSAGE button provides access to your voice mailbox and flashes to notify you of messages waiting in your voice mailbox. Note: The Ring/Message Indicator (located at the top right of the phone) also flashes when messages are waiting.
Lastly, above the Fixed Function Keys are the Navigation Page Keys. Use these (Back/Next) to display additional pages of information.
Visit Startechtel.com to order the Mitel 5330E IP phone, or browse our selection of VoIP business phones. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us 800-564-8045. For the latest news and updates, find and follow us on Facebook, Google+, Twitter, LinkedIn and Pinterest.