https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2O4QHsFDKjc Placing a conference call on the NEC DTU-32D-1 display phone is easy. Simply…
For All Your Phone System Needs
NEC DSX Phone: Conference Calls
To set up a Conference:
- Establish an Intercom or outside call.
- Press CONF.
- You hear Intercom dial tone.
- Your caller hears Music on Hold (if installed) while they wait for you to set up the Conference.
- Do one of the following:
- Dial extension you want to add.
- Place or answer an outside call.
- Retrieve a call from Park Orbit.
- Press CONF to set up the Conference.
- If you cannot add additional parties to your Conference, you have exceeded the system’s Conference limit.
- Repeat steps 2-4 to add additional parties to your Conference. You can also do one of the following:
- To optionally place a Conference on Hold, press HOLD.
- To reinstate the Conference on Hold, press CONF.
- To exit the Conference, hang up.
- The remaining parties can continue their conversation uninterrupted.
- If you were in Conference with two outside lines, this may set up a Tandem Call (Unsupervised Conference).
And that is how you use the Conference feature on NEC DSX business phones. Please see your System Administrator for further questions.
For a vast selection of NEC phones and other telephone systems and equipment, please visit Startechtel.com or call 800-564-8045. You may also connect with us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Pinterest.