The Polycom VVX 400 and 410 phones are an ideal choice for business offices. With…
For All Your Phone System Needs
Forwarding Calls On The Polycom VVX 400-410 Phones
You can set up your Polycom phone to forward all calls to another number, even if the Do Not Disturb feature is enabled. Call Forwarding is not available on shared lines. Please note that if your phone is configured to work with Microsoft Lync Server 2010, you call forwarding options will be different. Please see your System Administrator for more information.
To Forward All Calls To Another Person:
- From Home view, select Forward. (You can also select Settings from Home view, and select Features > Forward, or if your phone is idle, press Forward from Lines view).
- If your phone is set up with multiple lines, select the line to apply forwarding to.
- From the Forwarding Type Select screen, select the forwarding type you want:
o Always – to forward all incoming calls.
o No Answer – to forward all unanswered incoming calls.
o Busy – to forward calls that arrive when you’re already in a call.
- Enter the forwarding number, and select Enable. If you selected the No Answer option, you can enter the number of rings before your phone forwards the call. A value of 2 is recommended.
- The forwarding number you chose displays in the status bar. If a phone is idle, Lines view displays the forwarding icon next to the phone line.
To Disable Call Forwarding:
From Home view, select Forward.
If your phone is set up with multiple lines, select the line to disable forwarding for.
From the Forwarding Type Select screen, select the forwarding type to disable, and select Disable.
And that is how you forward all calls on the Polycom VVX 400-410 phones. If you have any questions, please consult your System Administrator.
Browse our vast selection of business phones and telephone equipment from Polycom and other top manufacturers at Startechtel.com. To speak with us directly, please call 800-564-8045. You can also connect with us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Pinterest.
Tags: Feature, Follow along, Fowarding Calls, Guide, How to, Polycom VVX 400-410 Phone